Olympia Community Center
222 Columbia St NW, Olympia
National video-conference speaker Prof. Andrew Hoffman will talk about the system-level changes to our thinking needed in the anthropocene and the role of business in the great rethinking of our economy. We’ll also discuss actions our local chapter can take to support the new bipartisan Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. Our chapter meets monthly at the Olympia Center.
At each monthly meeting, we listen to a national teleconference and discuss the activities of our Action Teams. Click for details about this month’s speaker.
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Alan Hardcastle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media, Contact: Regan Heineke, email@example.com
- Outreach, Contact: Frank Turner, firstname.lastname@example.org and Charlie Stephens,email@example.com.
- Endorsements, Contact: Stuart Chisholm, firstname.lastname@example.org and Cody Cook, email@example.com
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, firstname.lastname@example.org (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill, email@example.com
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.