Watch national video-conference speaker, Dr. Natasha DeJarnett, National Environmental Health Association, at home at 10:00 am. Join the Olympia Chapter via Zoom at 10:45, for telecon discussion and presentation on the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act.
Click for details about this month’s speaker.
Questions: contact Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. Our chapter meets monthly at the Olympia Center.
We are laser focused on a specific piece of legislation and a proven strategy to gain its passage. We are working for the passage of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act, the climate change solution economists and climate scientists alike say is the “best first-step” to preventing the worst impacts of a warming world.
At each monthly meeting, we listen to a national teleconference and discuss the activities of our Action Teams.
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Alan Hardcastle, email@example.com
- Media, Contact: Regan Heineke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach, Contact: Charlie Stephens,email@example.com.
- Endorsements, Contact: Stuart Chisholm, firstname.lastname@example.org and Cody Cook, email@example.com,
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, firstname.lastname@example.org (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill Merrill, email@example.com
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.