- To connect to the national video conference, go to: cclusa.org/meetingClick for details about this month’s speaker.
- Having a problem with video conferencing? Call 888-799-9666 for 24/7 support.
- To connect by phone: If you have unlimited calling, call 1-646-558-8656; otherwise you can call toll-free at 1-877-369-0926. Enter 506-546-267 as the meeting ID
- To watch a livestream go to: cclusa.org/livestream
Join Olympia Chapter Zoom Meeting at 10:45:Meeting ID: 826 2345 1132
Passcode: 574602About Diane RandallCCL works closely with a number of organizations that support carbon pricing. One of those is the Friends Committee on National Legislation, which encourages and supports members to engage with lawmakers on peace and justice issues. Joining us is Diane Randall, General Secretary of FCNL, who leads their staff to educate and lobby for policies and legislative priorities established by FCNL’s General Committee. Diane has led FCNL’s program expansion, including adding lobbyists and new programs to engage grassroots citizens, young adults and more Quakers to lobby for peace, justice and a sustainable planet.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. We are laser focused on a specific piece of legislation and a proven strategy to gain its passage. We are working for the passage of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act, the climate change solution economists and climate scientists alike say is the “best first-step” to preventing the worst impacts of a warming world.At each monthly meeting, we listen to a national teleconference and discuss the teleconference and the activities of our Action Teams.Action Teams:
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Regan Heineke,
- Media, Contact: Ed Ericsson, . Regan Heineke is currently maintaining our Facebook page – send Regan your CCL event announcements, letters to the editor, op-eds and endorsements from local leaders to post at
- Outreach, Contact: Charlie Stephens, .
- Endorsements, Contact: Stuart Chisholm,
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill Merrill,
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.