We’ll listen to a national video-conference and discuss actions our local chapter can take to support the bipartisan Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. Our chapter meets monthly at the Olympia Center.
We are laser focused on a specific piece of legislation and a proven strategy to gain its passage. We are working for the passage of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act, the climate change solution economists and climate scientists alike say is the “best first-step” to preventing the worst impacts of a warming world.
At each monthly meeting, we listen to a national teleconference and discuss the activities of our Action Teams. Click for details about this month’s speaker.
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Alan Hardcastle,
- Media, Contact: Regan Heineke,
- Outreach, Contact: Charlie Stephens,.
- Endorsements, Contact: Stuart Chisholm, and Cody Cook, ,
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill Merrill,
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.