Claqueto Historic Church
125 Water St., Chehalis
The Olympia and Lewis County Chapters will hold a joint Summer Picnic instead of the regular monthly meeting on August 10.
What: Good food, good folks, a relaxed social time to eat, visit, and find out about what we are doing to solve climate change
Where: The grounds of Claqueto Historic Church, 125 Water St, Chehalis, WA 98532
How To Get There:
From Chehalis, take State Route 6 about three miles west of downtown and turn right on Chilvers Road, then take an immediate left onto Stearns Road. Take another left onto Water Street, and the church will be on your left.
Carpool from Olympia: Contact Regan Heineke<email@example.com>
Bring: Friends and family, a potluck dish (or just yourself if you are short of time), and a camp chair or picnic blanket.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. Our chapter meets monthly at the Olympia Center (except August 10).
On Nov. 27, a bipartisan group of representatives introduced the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act, legislation that incorporates the elements of CCL’s Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal — rising fee on carbon, revenue returned to households, border carbon adjustments.
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Alan Hardcastle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media, Contact: Rich Harris, email@example.com
- Outreach, Contact: Frank Turner, firstname.lastname@example.org and Charlie Stephens,email@example.com.
- Endorsements, Contact: Dave Bradley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, email@example.com (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill Merrill, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.