Olympia Community Center
222 Columbia St NW, Olympia
National video-conference speaker is Carolyn Woo, former CEO of Catholic Relief Services, who knows about leveraging the power of the faith community to address climate change.
We’ll also discuss actions our local chapter can take to support the new bipartisan Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. Our chapter meets monthly at the Olympia Center.
We are laser focused on a specific piece of legislation and a proven strategy to gain its passage. We are working for the passage of the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act, the climate change solution economists and climate scientists alike say is the “best first-step” to preventing the worst impacts of a warming world.
At each monthly meeting, we listen to a national teleconference and discuss the activities of our Action Teams. Click for details about this month’s speaker.
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Alan Hardcastle, email@example.com
- Media, Contact: Regan Heineke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach, Contact: Charlie Stephens,email@example.com.
- Endorsements, Contact: Dave Bradley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, email@example.com (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill Merrill, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.