Olympia Community Center
222 Columbia St NW, Olympia
National video-conference speaker is Jonathan Haidt, author of The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion We’ll also discuss how we can support the bipartisan Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act.
Haidt’s book explains the origins of the human moral sense and how variations in moral intuitions can help explain the polarization and dysfunction of American politics.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization empowering people to experience breakthroughs exercising their personal and political power. Our chapter meets monthly at the Olympia Center.
At each monthly meeting, we listen to a national teleconference and discuss the activities of our Action Teams. Click for details about this month’s speaker.
- Member of Congress Liaison, Contact: Alan Hardcastle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media, Contact: Rich Harris, email@example.com
- Outreach, Contact: Frank Turner, firstname.lastname@example.org and Charlie Stephens,email@example.com.
- Endorsements, Contact: Dave Bradley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership, Contact: Barb Scavezze, email@example.com (newsletter editor) and Sam Merrill Merrill, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ICAL to add this event to your own calendar.