Write for our Newsletter!
Do you enjoy writing? Have a climate concern you are passionate about? We welcome volunteers and community members to write for the newsletter! Read the standards and expectations below.
- The TCAT Newsletter generally comes out around the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month.
- Articles should be no longer than 550 words. The shorter the better. We sometimes include the opening of a longer article in the newsletter with a link to the whole article as a post on the TCAT blog.
- Articles should be directly relevant to the work of TCAT and/or written by a member of our community and draw a clear thread between the issue at hand and our work.
- Articles must have respectful language and speak respectfully about local leaders. Healthy criticism is fine and an important part of an engaged public; we ask that writers refrain from name calling.
- Opinions of the author or people quoted are welcome but must clearly identified as an opinion rather than fact.
- All articles must contain factually and scientifically accurate information
- Any citations should be done in the body of the article, via links when possible, not as footnotes or using APA/MLA styles.
- Articles should be submitted to the current newsletter editor, Thad Curtz, at .